Entrusting accounting and payroll services to a proffessional accounting company is a beneficial solution. Thanks to outsourcing, entrepreneurs have the opportunity to focus primarily on their own business goals. They transfers the responsibility for keeping records outside the company and are not obliged to invest in workers who, after gaining experience, may cease cooperation.
Additional benefits include cutting costs on employing accountants and purchasing specialized software and updates, as well as greater mobility at any change of the recipient of services.
Therefore, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with our offer concerning accounting, which consists of the following activities:
- keeping Account Books (full accounting), Revenue and Expense Ledgers (KPIR) as well as Records of Revenue for enterprenuers paying the lump-sum tax on registered revenue;
- preparing records of tangible assets
- keeping records for VAT purposes
- accounting for VAT
- acting on behalf of the taxpayer for a refund of overpaid VAT
- filling in appropriate tax returns and reports based on books and records, and delivering them to appropriate authorities
- business consultancy
- compiling Corporate Charts of Accounts
- developing Accounting Policy of new entities
- settling income tax
- financial reporting
- providing data for loan applications under development
- representing taxpayers before the Tax Office and the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS)
- assisting clients with updating the company data at the Registry Court, the Tax Office and the Statistical Office
- giving advice.